Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Darn those Girls Scouts!

And their amazing cookies! Did you know 3 thin mints = 160 calories? I didn't! I can never just eat one of those darn things! But I've been holding strong and only having 3 a day for a dessert at the end of my day. It's great!

Spring Break is now over and now it's back to school and back on track with the diet. I teach clogging on Wednesday nights and tonight for a warm up I did a 15 minute Zumba warm up and the girls loved it! Way to build the endurance. I officially decided that I want to get certified in the near future to teach. I don't think I quite have the endurance to do it yet but maybe in 15 more pounds?

I had an awesome experience today! My mom got me jeans way back last October that were a little snug, especially when I got them for Christmas. Today I tried them on to see if I could fit back in those baby's and I did! Woo hoo!

Before I go I have a little tip: Stay active all day, not just your workout. You sleep so much better when you are beat at the end of the day (plus you burn even more calories!). Did you know 1 pound of fat is 3500 calories?

~Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment