Thursday, February 9, 2012

So far so good.


About a month into the new year and I have religiously been attending my Zumba classes and teaching every Tuesday night. However still haven't dropped any weight. I believe I've gained some muscle mass now though because people tell me I look better.

I just wanted to write this post because today I went to the doctor and they took my blood pressure and for the first time in a couple years it is normal! No more high blood pressure! So happy!

Shab, Angela, and I after teaching a class to a sorority up at the U. So Fun!

1 comment:

  1. They are right. You look good! And very confident. :D I’m glad you didn’t give this up, even when you noticed you weren’t losing weight. It doesn’t pay to get discouraged. See how all your efforts are paying off now? You are blooming into a very self-assured woman. :)

    Celia Maciomhair

    ReplyDelete