Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things I Love About Life Right Now

1. I have lost 21 Pounds
2. I am now certified to teach Zumba
3. I am surrounded by some really awesome friends and family
4. I have made a ton of new friends over the past few months
5. I am developing my talents in photography and videography
6. Starting my own business with my husband
7. Love my puppy!
8. Love my Ferrets!
9. Getting more active at church
10. FINALLY gaining back my self confidence!

So the past month has been crazy! I turned 26!!! Holy Cow! And we went on vacay and it was hard to get back on track. But regardless, I still have lost a couple pounds this month. I can honestly say that for the first time in a few years I am actually happy with my life. I hope all of this keeps up!

I have a lot of people asking about Zumba. I will be starting a Zumba class very soon! Please stay tuned! I would love it for you to come and dance with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment